Board-to-board connector test analysis:
1. Since the board-to-board connector works, the current generates heat at the contact point, causing the temperature rise. Therefore, it is generally considered that the operating temperature should be equal to the sum of the ambient temperature and the junction temperature rise, and the board-to-board connector is rated at the rated operating current. The highest temperature allowed.
2. When the salt spray resistant connector works in an environment containing moisture and salt, the metal structural parts and the surface treatment layer of the contact part may cause galvanic corrosion, which may affect the physical use and electrical properties of the board-to-board connector.
3. Intrusion of moisture-resistant moisture will affect the insulation performance of the joint h and corrode metal parts. The constant damp heat test conditions are relative humidity of 90%~95% and temperature of +40±20°C. The test time is more stringent according to the product regulations and the alternating damp heat test.
4. Board-to-board connector failure handling When the board-to-board connector is broken, it may be caused by broken wires during use, poor connector contact, and loose connector terminals. Since the failure of the wire to break in the middle is very rare, it is mostly disconnected at the connector. Therefore, the inspection should focus on carefully checking the sensor and the connecting wire, whether it is loose and poor contact.
5. The board-to-board connector open-circuit failure caused by poor contact is often caused by corrosion of the connector end, external dirt entering the terminal or connecting to the socket, thereby causing a decrease in contact pressure. at this time